Dry type Transformers, class ‘H’ & ‘C’ insulated, have insulating materials which are with high dielectric strength and are capable to withstand high temperatures. These transformers are generally made to comply with IEC 60076 and Range up to 3000 and 33 KV class.
Design Conforms to IS 2026 / 11171, IEC 76/726 and other international standards.
Key Features & Benefits
- High Quality at Low Cost
- Flexibility of Design
- Use of non-biodegradable materials makes these suitable for strict environmental conditions.
- No fire or explosion hazards because of use of nonflammable materials and absence of any liquid insulation.
- Non-requirement of oil sump makes these ideally suitable for installation near load centers thus reducing cabling costs and improving voltage regulation.
- Zero Maintenance:
- Drastically reduced maintenance and cleaner looks because of absence of any insulating liquid.
- A lifecycle analysis would reveal the cost-effectiveness of Dry type transformers in the long run though these require higher initial cost.
- Easy handling and access to active parts for inspection.
- The Dry type transformers are designed for required BIL values and are tested for dynamic short circuit
- Open type execution for installation in an existing panel or enclosure.
- Well ventilated enclosure with lip-cut louvers & baffles for outdoor installation.
- Non ventilated enclosure for outdoor installation.
General Specification –
- 100 KVA to 3000 KVA
- Vacuum Pressure impregnated & Cast Resin Type Distribution Transformers
- Nitrogen filled VPI Dry Type Transformers
- 3 Phase, 50 Hz,
- 11/0.433, 22/0.433, 33/0.433 KV & as per customer requirement.
- Off Circuit Tap Links to provide +5% to -5% taps in steps of 2.5%
- On Load Tap Changer to provide +5% to -15% taps in steps of 1.25%
- Vector group Dyn11
- Copper Wound
- Class F/H/C Insulated
- HV Side Cable Box
- LV Side Cable Box / Bus Duct
- Standard Fittings as per IS / IEC Standards